Welcome to Garnish Kitchen. I was very fortunate to help brand this new cooking studio + market located in Oak Cliff. A few weeks ago, my daughter and I finally got to experience this new cooking studio located in Oak Cliff, Dallas. I enrolled her in the Kid’s Class they had on Saturday, and she loved every bite of it. What is Garnish Kitchen? It is a meeting place for everyone inspired by food, cooking, and community. They offer specifically designed hands-on cooking classes, private events, and guest-chef experiences. They also have a market side, where you will find homemade foods and snacks so you can grab a bite with us or take it on the go. Plus, they also make a mean mimosa. Here are my top 5 reasons to book a class and enjoy a great experience.
- Meet Chef Aaron + his wife Tiffany. Dallas' most lovable couple. The minute you walk through the doors, they make sure you feel comfortable, even if it is your first time, you feel like part of their family. Their main goal is to make sure you have a great experience and even if you aren’t a great cook, like me, Chef Aaron will walk you through the steps until you are able to understand and follow along.
- The atmosphere. It’s modern, yet feels like home. Their decor is so unique and different. I love the hand-style menus that hang on the wall, to the fun pig painting in the kitchen, to the fire oven. The whole ambiance is so well thought out, just a beautiful and eclectic space. The long dinner style table is so inviting that even after you are finished cooking you sit family style next to a stranger, but end up feeling like you know everyone for years. I just love something about being able to walk in a place, be yourself, and meet people without that awkwardness – Garnish Kitchen does that.
- Chef Aaron. He has so much patience and the perfect balance of teaching and fun time. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a vast amount of experience. His goal is to teach the “why” of cooking as much as the “how” and so empower cooks of any level to move beyond the recipe in a warm and welcoming environment.
- The Market Side. How delicious is this side of the place? You are able to walk-up for lunch and dinner and enjoy their unique menu items that is made fresh on the spot. Alongside with the market, they also sell their own home-made infused oils, compound butter, professional culinary tools, etc.
- A Place to Gather. It’s such a cool spot to host events, date night, group lessons, get together with friends, or just for fun! Just the overall experience is worth the visit.
But don’t just take my word for it. Book a Garnish Kitchen class today and experience it for yourself.
Check out more of our experience in the gallery below.